The Benefits of the Propane Furnace
It is known that changing from any type of furnace to propane furnace can help you save money. Propane furnaces are known to provide consistent heat in an efficient manner and the fuel it uses is one of the cheapest in the market. Compared to electric furnace, furnace propane lasts about 8 years longer. Also, in this length of time, the propane furnace has used up less operating cost compared to other types of furnace.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=item]
There are many advantages to having this kind of furnace at home. Here are some of them:
- 1. Propane costs 50% less compared to other fuels used for furnaces
- 2. Propane furnaces are not dependent to electricity so even if there is a blackout, you can still provide heat for your home using this furnace
- 3. This furnace can provide higher amount of heat compared to other furnaces
- 4. Propane furnaces heat up faster than electric or wood pellet furnaces
- 5. You can easily buy propane from any store nearby
3 Types of Propane Furnace
- 1. Central furnace – the most common propane furnace because of its safety.
- 2. Wall furnace – this furnace is installed permanently on the wall of the home. If this furnace needs to be fixed or replaced, it may be a little costly because some masonry may be required.
- 3. Combo heater – this is a small version of this type of furnace that can easily fit even inside the closet. This is a portable type that provides a good amount of heat to the indoor space.